Get involved: Volunteers
Volunteers and collaborators are always welcome at CREA:
Join us and participate!
Below, you’ll find a variety of ways in which your help could be of great value to us.
- Service Learning / Internships: We have multiple opportunities for students who are looking for action or reserch oriented service learning or internship opportunities. Prior students have done market research, served as business consultants for microenterprises, participated as trainers, and created marketing and outreach materials, among others.
- Marketing Experts: We are looking for marketing experts who can help develop materials for CREA and for the microenterprises that we work with.
- Sales Experts: We are also looking for experts in sales that can support and consult with microentrepreneurs.
- Resource Development Experts: Resource development specialists and event planners bring in essential resources to support CREA’s work and the work of the microentrepreneurs.
- Business Development Experts: If you are a business development expert, particularly in the micro, small and medium businesses, we are looking to collaborate with you to grow our business database, to diagnose and work to accelerate microenterprises and to select potential clients.
- Mentors: If you are a business person and you’re interested in consulting with microentreprenuers as a part of the CREA Network mentorship program you will be a great help to us.
- Organize an Event: CREA seeks to raise awareness about the issue of womenentrepreneurs and the potential that they have to catalyse development in rural communities and to pull their families out of poverty. Register your event and we will send you materials you can print for the event. It’s an excellent opportunity to raise awareness about women entrepreneurs, meet people who are passionate about the issue, and support women in rural communities.